ID-Marketing specialise in B2B PR Communications and Marketing to the technology related industries from hi-tech such as electronics or aerospace to electro-mechanical, technical, and manufacturing, industrial or trade environments, this includes safety, health, fire and security. We are sales/marketing/PR consultants who carry out technical product promotion on the web and in printed media. This includes product news press releases, application stories, feature articles, white papers, technical writing, social media and directory/portal entries as well as advertising, link building, SEO.
Industrial Marketing programmes are based on a system of Industrial Profiling – a way of enhancing the profile of industrial companies with the express purpose of creating greater interest and enquiry rates in the industrial/manufacturing industries using free at the point of publication media, e.g. magazines, webzines, directories, blogs, social media. This is comprised of the Industrial PR Programme and the Online Marketing Programme.
Industrial PR/Content Marketing:
ID-Marketing focus on obtaining free promotional coverage, i.e. free at the point of publication. Traditionally this covered press relations, i.e. submission of material to printed media and that is exactly how we started. However, much has changed in 20 years and now we encompass and focus on the internet to a very significant degree under the broad heading of Content Marketing.
ID-Marketing creates product and application stores as well as company profiles and submits them to relevant publications and portals that can use them.
We write, we research and maintain databases, we distribute and we submit and we place material. Typically we write about a client’s widget or an application, then we send it to journals and websites that we believe will be interested to publish it. We also submit client profiles to directory sites.
What we do compares somewhat with a barker on a market stall – we “shout” your products in order to attract an interested audience. Think of us as “Your Voice in the Marketplace”.
By putting our clients “on the net” we ensure you and your products are easily found by searches on relevant sites and by search engines who can then list the results. We do not seek to manipulate search engine processes – simply to facilitate them by presenting material where it will be actively put forward to enquirers. So we do not claim to put clients “on page one” but that is usually one useful outcome.
Online Marketing Programme:
True to our PR roots ID-Marketing have long considered our remit to cover anywhere that we can gain useful coverage for our industrial/manufacturing/technology related clients – free at the point of publication. Sometimes, as with the internet itself, that means allowing the bubble of “early adopters” to pass and for us to then offer a cost effective package specifically targeted at the needs of our industry sector.
Consequently we have developed a monitoring process for our PR activities which has also allowed us to gain a good insight into what else may be useful – our Online Marketing Program is a package of those activities which we consider useful and appropriate as a cost effective compliment to industrial PR.
- Web profiling and marketing including support and advice to maximise cost effective activities across the internet. Generally carried out on a monthly basis.
- Client blog - set up independent blogsite with product related URL, includes 1 year hosting, followed by writing and placement of 1 blog per week. Additional Blogs and or placements can be added as appropriate.
- Industrial blogs – writing and placement of material on industrial blogs where available foc. The opportunities for these are increasing as publishers understand the benefit of having your blog material on their site.
- Social media – Account set up across Twitter, Facebook – with fanpage, Youtube and Linkedin. Basic monthly package (can be enhanced) managing messages, links shared (5 pw) to blog/articles/research etc, accept/decline/follow requests, targeted audience building.
- Enhanced activities – manage direct inbox messages across all platforms, accept/decline follow/friend requests, 5 links shared per wk (blog, articles, research etc), Targeted audience building – approx 10 – 15 per week via following/requesting friends/contacts and by engaging in conversation with potential clients. Reputation management on Twitter – tracking what’s being said about you and feeding back. Monthly report giving you a breakdown of our activity and a Social Media progress report.
Set up of a small website or sites for the purpose of separately promoting a brand or product – this not only spreads coverage but also provides a focus for additional blogging and social media activities.
E-mailings and newsletters
Regular updates to subscriber databases in support of blogging and product releases – also for specific promotions or events.
Enclosures, machine components, adhesives, fastening and assembly, electronics manufacturing, aerospace supply/manufacturing, dispensing equipment, drainage, electrical power, visual inspection, cabinet hardware, manufacturing exhibitions, aerospace components, threaded fasteners, trade shows, sub-contract assembly, laboratory mixing equipment, rework and repair equipment, sales consultancy.
Electronics, Electrical, Controls, Inspection, Manufacturing, Engineering, Packaging, Telecommunications, Panel building, Security, Health & Safety, Supply Chain, Fire, Motor Vehicles, Facilities, Construction, Internet communications, Laboratories, Processing