With 5 Creditsafe reports being downloaded every second, Creditsafe are the most used provider of credit information throughout Europe.
Within the UK alone Creditsafe now has over 27,000 customers ranging from small sole traders to large multinational companies who have benefited from our online business and consumer credit reports. At Creditsafe we strive to make your life easier and therefore offer a professional yet easy to use product range that allows the whole of your company to work towards an environment free from the threat of bad debt.
We pride ourselves on our innovative product range and the Creditsafe credit score is one of the most predictive within the industry, giving you peace of mind that Creditsafe reports provide you the best information available, as soon as it is available.
Company Credit Reports
The information within our UK Company Reports is sourced directly from Companies House, The Registry Trust and London and Edinburgh Gazette. Our stringent quality targets are consistently met and measured by highly trained in house data analysts.
Creditsafe’s UK Company Credit Reports include as standard:
• Credit Rating & Limit – The Creditsafe credit rating calculates the probability of a company becoming insolvent within the 12 months based on a multitude of parameters. The credit limits that feature within our reports are also approved by all the leading UK credit insurers.
• 5 Years’ Accounts – Whereas some credit referencing agencies only provide up to 2 years’ financial information we provide a full 5 years’ information allowing you to track a company’s stability over a longer period of time.
• Full Directors Information – It is always prudent to complete your research on a company before you start to trade with them. This is why we provide full directors information at no extra cost.
• Group Structure – Are your customers / suppliers part of a Group? Uncover any potential pitfalls by reviewing all the companies within the Group with a single click.
• CCJ Information – At Creditsafe we believe having more information allows you to make a more informed decision. As such we provide CCJ information from the past 6 years.
• Payment Data - We have now introduced payment data within our reports where available. Payment data is information we have collected from 3rd party companies who have chosen to share their customers' payment behaviour with Creditsafe. These companies will inform us whether or not a particular company pays its invoices on time – each invoice is referred to as a payment experience. By looking at payment information we can see how many payment experiences a company has and whether or not they were paid on time. In effect we are providing a bulk trade reference from different suppliers that can be viewed in an electronic format.
However please do not just take our word for it – if you would like to review a company credit report of your choice please visit our free company credit report page.
Trading Throughout the World?
In our attempt to ensure that all Creditsafe customers are fully protected when dealing with businesses in the UK and abroad Creditsafe can offer access to Company Credit Reports throughout the globe.
Creditsafe operates the largest ‘owned’ database of proprietary company data in the European credit referencing marketplace, allowing you to access over 32 million company records..
Creditsafe Offline International Reports
From Argentina to Zimbabwe our fresh investigations can provide reports from around the Globe. We will attempt to identify a company and deliver a comprehensive report within 10 working days.
Creditsafe Worldwide PLC Reports
Access to 74,000 PLC reports throughout 150 countries worldwide is available as standard as part of any Creditsafe package. Over 24,000 UK companies are linked to a PLC somewhere in the world and these reports can now be accessed immediately online.
If you would like more information please visit our International Solutions page.
More than just a Credit Checking Company
Are you looking to expand your business?
Ensure that your sales teams are only targeting businesses that can afford to pay for your products or services with our online prospect service. With this service you can select criteria that meets your specific needs and download this instantly saving you time and money. All of our data is checked against the TPS (Telephone Preference Service) ensuring that you avoid costly fines.
Our prospect data can be broken down by the following criteria:
• SIC Code / Business Description
• Number of employees
• Pre tax profit levels
• Net worth
• Credit score
• Credit limit
• Number of years trading
If you would like a free trial of this service please contact us to receive 100 free marketing prospects.
How Clean is your Data?
Did you know that B2B data decays at a rate of nearly 40% per year?
Through Creditsafe’s data cleaning services you can ensure that your marketing messages are reaching the intended recipients helping to build your brand’s reputation. If you would like to check how up to date your data is, please contact us about our free data health check service.
If you would like to speak to Creditsafe about any of the services mentioned above please do not hesitate to give us a call on 0800 0778759.